badxgillen

Auction of a High End Acropora Frag Pack for TFT

Tom or anyone please just bid $301

ehhh, if you reverted, I will take it for $299 :-).  $1 for my tomorrow Macdonald am coffee :-)

Edited by caolewis

Way to go Troy!!! Congrats !! Thanks again to all who donated to this good cause and for Brian and Goldenbasker for their bonus frags!!

That went very well, the schools benefiting from Tanks For Teachers can use all the  donations they can get, especially sizable ones like this.

Thank You all who donated corals and to all who made bids. Awesome people!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ChevApache58
      I have a nice sized red planet frag for sale. It's been growing like craZy, shooting out all over the place. Looking to get $50 for it or trade for other corals/power heads. This thing has been growing and growing since the original post, I'll add some updated pics tomorrow but it's looking really good and getting big! 

Mother Colony!

• By cmckown
      New here so I guess I cant post classifieds. I am moving out of state and need to pass on my SPS tank.
      Any ideas for me to post or contacts to be made I am all ears. I have it on Craigs but could sure use some help.
      971344886three Corey.

• By cmckown
      I am moving and would like to see my sps tank go to the right home. I have it posted on craigslist,
      <Removed link>
      I would love if some generous philanthropist would like to share the cost with me as I could really use some moving money.
      I am open to all ideas. Thank you
      Corey M.

• By Ninjabeaver
      I have a few things for sale right now in my tank.  Prices are listed on the photos, hopefully they can be seen when you click on the photo or view in gallery.  I am located in Keizer, PM me for texting.
      Blue digi's

Small green monticap

• By afresh
      Hello pnwmas!

My name is Allen, I have Biocube that I would love to share to the community. I've had the tank up and running for little over 5 years. The tank started out as a LPS and softy tank but that changed as my understanding grew. The last 2 years I have switch the tank to a more mix reef, adding SPS while keeping some LPS and softies to keep the tank diverse. This transition has been challenging at best but as I fine-tuned my knowledge that I have acquired though the tanks life, my goals quickly changed as to keep a stable and successful long term mixed reef tank that I could be proud of. Hope you enjoy it!

Here are some pics.