Vertex cerebra beta participants

Jorge

Does anyone know whether we have to use vertex brand probes on the new cerebra?

I'm not sure about that. The Vertex ones are not too badly priced and seem to be high quality.

I think that it will be possible to use other brand probes, but we probably won't know more about that until there is a larger community of people using the controller.

• 1 month later...

I fit the doser, doser containers, cerebra power strip, ecotech backup battery, and all the cables in the chiller side and then I built a removable false wall for the controllers and to make it look cleaner. Its been a long night of tinkering. Still have a small amount of cable management left but I would say the Cerebra is officially installed.

IMG_20160917_212933591_zps5fdqsxmm.jpg

IMG_20160917_212921005_zps2lqpte8e.jpg

Edited by Salty Pickle
  • Like 3

I am struggling to get this thing programed, anybody have time to help a brother out?

I would strongly recommend joining the Cerebra Forum: http://forum.cerebra.club/

The software on this controller is truly in beta form. You'll want to update to the latest firmware right away. The Vertex Support on the Cerebra Forum is excellent and they will walk you through each step and help you with any problems.

I would strongly recommend joining the Cerebra Forum: http://forum.cerebra.club/

The software on this controller is truly in beta form. You'll want to update to the latest firmware right away. The Vertex Support on the Cerebra Forum is excellent and they will walk you through each step and help you with any problems.

waiting for approval, thank you for the link.