August Meeting!! Summer Barbecue Potluck!! Raffle and Frag swap!!!!

Emerald525

My wife and I are interested in coming but have never been to a forum meeting. Should we bring anything? Anything obvious about these meetings we should know ahead of time? Looking forward to it!

Glad you can make it! IF you like you can bring a side dish but I have a feeling we will have plenty of food.  Just bring your appetite and money if you would like to buy raffle tickets. We are also going to auction some of the left over frags from the Reef Expo to get even more money for Tanks for Teachers! 

This will just be a time to meet other reefers! Check out my reef tank! Maybe get some corals and enjoy great food!

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, how much are raffle tickets?

Typically 1 ticket for 5 dollars or 5 tickets for 20 dollars and you get a hug from Gil&Fin!????

Also if you are a supporting member you get one free ticket and we will have a special raffle item for supporting members only!????

• Like 2

Okay the passes to macna are awesome but there is more !!

Next on the raffle block is a one year subscription to coral magazine !! This is a great magazine with great pictures and a wealth of science based information that often debunks some of the myths in the hobby !!

E623A87D-8A68-49E0-A0CE-51CB13E3C986_zps

• Like 3

I took the day off work..

I wanna get back into Things more.

I will bring a corn casserole along, and make some frags..

Probably a photo-gorgonian and some Zoas.. If anyone wants some green majanos lemme know.

PM me if you want to trade.

I took the day off work..

I wanna get back into Things more.

I will bring a corn casserole along, and make some frags..

Probably a photo-gorgonian and some Zoas.. If anyone wants some green majanos lemme know.

PM me if you want to trade.

Glad you can make it!! What type of photogorgonkan do you have ? Is it different from the purple ones? If so I would be interested .

Glad you can make it!! What type of photogorgonkan do you have ? Is it different from the purple ones? If so I would be interested .

It's pink? It's from Molokos, but I assume everyone has the same strain. Maybe it's purplish in other light but in my ocean revives it is pink colored

I'm really looking for some Mohawks if anyone has some on the rack, the ones I gave out a lot to new reefers..

I would even be willing to buy a decent frag also or trade.. I know they grow quickly but so does algae.. I abandoned my old rocks in search of fresh frags and I'm rebuilding the collection again

I'm really looking for some Mohawks if anyone has some on the rack, the ones I gave out a lot to new reefers..

I would even be willing to buy a decent frag also or trade.. I know they grow quickly but so does algae.. I abandoned my old rocks in search of fresh frags and I'm rebuilding the collection again

I can bring you some Mohawks. I have some raptor rainbows ready too if you need them.

It is good to be a supporting member!! 

We will have a special raffle for supporting members only valued at 150 dollars! :yahoo:  Every supporting member will get only one ticket for this special raffle!

If you would like to sign up as a supporting member just go to this link. It is only 24 dollars a year for a single membership and 30 for a family:

http://www.pnwmas.org/subscriptions/

There are other benefits to being a supporting member including the ability to freely edit your posts which is helpful on the sale threads. You get one free raffle ticket at every meeting where we are raffling things. (I won a gift certificate with my member raffle ticket last time) You get to participate in the growout competitions and group buys! You help this club and forum keep going too!

Here you go supporting members!! You get a chance to win this BRS 4 stage RODI system!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-ro-only-system-75gpd-2.html?gclid=CJWH9IGJtc4CFRVrfgodoDQOzw

20160809_113009_zpshpqz9iaa.jpg

• Like 5

I told you there would be more raffle items!! The theme of this raffle is support your local sponsor!! ????

Up for raffle will be a gift certificate to Molokos.

Molokos just celebrated their 10 year anniversary!! Christian is a great guy. I was there with Holly and Sirena last week and Holly used her gift certificate that she won.

It makes for a fun evening stopping by Cuttlefish then going to UCHU for sushi (Tom aka Caolewis) owns this and has a massive 1000 gallon tank.

Then off to Molokos where Christian also has plenty of tanks and awesome corals and full on colonies. Holly was eyeing all the JF jack o lanterns!!????

• Like 3