Room for rent in SE Portland near I-205 and Foster 500 a month + utilities

Hey, I've got a room open for a reasonable adult who doesn't mind living with a couple introverted artists, a bird, and some fish tanks. We are both allergic to cats, but other pets negotiable-allergic to some dogs. A guy moved out and I can either rent out his room or move into that myself and offer the two small rooms I currently use-one for sleeping other for art space/office. The vacated room needs painting so will be available soon and you could pick the colors within reason, or I can vacate into that room immediately. All 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor, the office/art room is off the dining room. There is a full finished basement with space and wiring for one more reef and maybe a nano or frag system, but the concrete floor under the carpet is not 100% level so some engineering would have to go into that installation and we don't have AC yet so no halides-installing whole house AC and new efficient gas furnace soon which supposedly will take 2 days of indoor work. House is over 100 years old, decor is goth/punk/metal so not for everyone. Off street fenced parking, large detached garage with sink and power. Security system, hedges and fences all around, large lot. We don't care if you are vegan if you don't care that sometimes we eat bacon. Currently I live here (46 year old female educational assistant special ed) and a 45 year old male who does construction. He may also be moving soon. Anyone interested?