Tank Change approval?

Howdy folks

Got a question the rules state no tank changes for the duration of the growout. I was hoping to ply for a stay of execution. If not no big deal. What I am looking at is currently I have the frag in a 20g long. With plans this fall / winter /possibly spring setting up a 75g for my reef. However in the mean time my 2 fish 1 clown and 1 starry blenny are getting a little cramped in the current configuration. I picked up a 29 tall at petco. Same footprint just taller moor swimming room. The stand and lighting and all equipment will be the same just a taller tank. And new sand. Let me know if this will violate the no tank swapping rule if not I am looking forward to the conclusion of this growout if so no big deal at least I got a killer zoa for a participation trophy =)

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yeah... unfortunately... part of the rules.  Cannot change tanks.  People didn't participate simply because they had plans during the growout period to change tanks.  Can't bend the rules here.

So if you do need to move the frag into another tank, it will mean a disqualification from the contest.