Avast Porthole.....Group Buy?

Anyone from down south going to grab their porthole at the meeting? I have a camping trip planned for the weekend of the meeting so I won't be able to make it. I probably should have thought this through a bit more. I guess I Finally have an excuse to check out Mr. Bret's and Softy's zoa collection.

Just throwin' this out there, I missed the order deadline for the "portholes" so, if there is someone that does not want their "porthole," I am willing to take it off your hands, being that it is still in great condition.

Will pay the exact amount you paid if NIB and unused (sounds fair). Or I can trade corals, if you'd like. Or partial cash and corals, whatever tickles your fancy, lol.

Pls lmk... Thank you!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Just throwin' this out there, I missed the order deadline for the "portholes" so, if there is someone that does not want their "porthole," I am willing to take it off your hands, being that it is still in great condition.

Will pay the exact amount you paid if NIB and unused (sounds fair). Or I can trade corals, if you'd like. Or partial cash and corals, whatever tickles your fancy, lol.

Pls lmk... Thank you!

You can have mine. I haven't picked it up yet so you would have to make arrangements with emerald525 to pick it up. Let me know if that's something you'd want to do.

• Like 1

You can have mine. I haven't picked it up yet so you would have to make arrangements with emerald525 to pick it up. Let me know if that's something you'd want to do.

Thanks Creep!

I'll hit up Emerald and make arrangements for picking it up!

How do you want to be paid?

Cash, corals, equipment or a combo of 2 or combo of 3.

Lmk...TIA![emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...