Avast Porthole.....Group Buy?

We are trying to do a group buy for the Avast Porthole. We get 15% off and free shipping if we buy 10 at a time. There are a couple of different options to choose from, so if you are interested....go to the top of the forum and click on the Sponsors tab, then click on Avast and let us know in this thread witch one you would want. The club is purchasing 2 so far, 1 to raffle off at a meeting and the other to lend out like we do the Par Meter to Supporting Members.

Wanting in on the order are..

( SPA = smart phone attachment )

1. PNWMAS-shorty with SPA.....Paid

2. PNWMAS-shorty with SPA.....Paid

4. reefnjunkie- 2 shorty's with 1 SPA......Paid picked up

5. Lexinverts-shorty with SPA......Paid picked up

6. MrBret-shorty with SPA......Paid picked up

7. Fernando-shorty with SPA.....Paid

8. milesmiles902-shorty with SPA.....Paid picked up

9. Emerald525-shorty with SPA......Paid picked up

10. Fishboys-shorty with SPA.....Paid

11. Spectra-shorty with SPA.....Paid picked up

• Like 2

Put me down for the shorty with a smart phone attachment- I've got 2 of longer versions but didn't know they have the "shorty"

This should be an add on for anyone who has ever posted " sorry for crappy cell phone pic " my cell with its app takes nearly as good a pic as my $$$$$$ camera/lens

LOL

• Like 3

Put me down for the shorty with a smart phone attachment- I've got 2 of longer versions but didn't know they have the "shorty"

This should be an add on for anyone who has ever posted " sorry for crappy cell phone pic " my cell with its app takes nearly as good a pic as my $$$$$$ camera/lens

LOL

what app do you use??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what app do you use??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photo Director

Its the only app that allows the RBG adjustment ive found

My S5 phone had that as part of the camera's standard edit but when I upgraded to the S6 the new phone didn't have it. Had I known that i would never have upgraded, this app just came out a few months ago, I searched forever looking for the RGB option and CUSSING out Samsung every time

TMI......

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yay we made the group buy rate! Do we pay you and then you will pass it along ?

The minimum number needed was 10 to get the 15% off and free shipping. Ideally everyone would send their $45.04 ( 44.99 for the shorty & $8 for the SMA - 15% = $45.04 ) to the club's paypal at.....paypal@pnwmas.org......be sure to include a note that has your forum name so we can keep track of who has and has not paid.  We just need to pick a cut off date for people to say they want in on the deal. Then i will place the order. They will all come in 1 box, i was thinking we could deliver peoples to Cuttlefish or Upscales as they are local to me and people could pick theirs up their. Or at a monthly meeting, or at my office / Zoa Hoarder hideout.

No discount code to purchase directly? There's some other things I'd like to add.

I will check. Not sure if the 15% goes beyond the portholes. My guess is probably not, unless we are getting 10 of them.

I figured i would let Kim pick a date to cut off. But i can order at any point.

I was just thinking to when we made it to the 10 that we needed we get the order going maybe wait until the end of the week to get others a chance to jump on.

I paid by the way! :)

As far as Jorge's question. He wouldn't get the 15% discount but I'm sure he could add on more to take advantage of the free shipping. You would just have to order for him Bret.

• Like 1

No discount code to purchase directly? There's some other things I'd like to add.

Dan Lichens
Hi Bret,

This group buy is setup specifically for portholes. We would definitely consider a future group buy for other items though.
Regards,

Dan Lichens

Avast Marine Works

12953 Back Rd.

Strasburg, VA 22657

avastmarine.com

• Like 1