Salem Area Reefer, 140g total volume reef tank.

youcallmenny

Hi everyone!  I'm Greg and I live in Salem with my wife and 3 kids.  We have a 140g total volume reef tank that consists of a 75g Marineland display, an Aqueon 40b frag tank and a large custom sump.  I'd be happy to answer any questions and am more than happy to receive criticism!  Here's some pictures!

Hi Greg Welcome! Yes loading photos is a pain having to use photobucket but we are limited to that with the software. My dream is that one day it will take one click! Very nice avatar agreed but yeah will not take out a second mortgage just yet to get a CB frag! :)

Hi Greg Welcome! Yes loading photos is a pain having to use photobucket but we are limited to that with the software. My dream is that one day it will take one click! Very nice avatar agreed but yeah will not take out a second mortgage just yet to get a CB frag! :)

I use tapatalk which hosts photos on their servers or something and it easy to upload.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind welcome.  I ended up just throwing it all on a generic web host, worked out.  Truly, cornbred isn't as bad as you might think.  I contacted them directly about that piece and they gave me a screaming good deal.  Like, brought down to mere mortal prices kind of deal.  

Ninjabeaver - I'd use tapatalk but my pictures are taken with my DSLR, so that'd make it kind of weird.  

Anyways, happy to be here.  I'll snap some more pictures tonight when the lights start coming down.  

• Like 1