Holly's Saltwater Haven - Part 2: The Tanks and Equipment

Gil&Fin

Where did you get the water storage tanks? That setup looks awesome and I could definitely use an upgrade in that department.

You have to order them from a Norwesco dealer. I think I used National Tank Outlet. Shipping is phenomenally expensive though--as much as the tanks. The trick is to order a size they have in Norwesco's Washougal, Washington warehouse and then pick them up yourself.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Bump for a great thread, any picture updates?

I am planning my not as nice reef room, and find this so inspiring and informative.  Thanks for sharing.

Hey, Jeremy!  I don't buy your "not as nice reef room" gig.  With your experience and expertise, it is going to Rock.  I don't have any updates of the equipment really.  Other than a second dehumidifier and the beer fridge, everything has stayed the same.  The only update from this is Part 3 on aquascaping and livestock.  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/38563-hollys-saltwater-haven-part-3-aquascape-and-livestock/ That will be an ongoing project, which I love.

Keep us updated on the progress of your build for sure.  I looking forward to stealing some of your ideas.  :angel: 

• Like 1

Hey, Jeremy!  I don't buy your "not as nice reef room" gig.  With your experience and expertise, it is going to Rock.  I don't have any updates of the equipment really.  Other than a second dehumidifier and the beer fridge, everything has stayed the same.  The only update from this is Part 3 on aquascaping and livestock.  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/38563-hollys-saltwater-haven-part-3-aquascape-and-livestock/ That will be an ongoing project, which I love.

Keep us updated on the progress of your build for sure.  I looking forward to stealing some of your ideas.  :angel:

Ah yes, of course, part 3 is where all the updates are going.

Thanks again!