Kireek July Sekura pic

My wife could not find the pictures on the camera nor the memory card as I had placed it in my computer and had not returned it to the rightful place in the camera, kinda forgot it there. She is in bed now and i just found the micro SD card. 

I know it is most likely against the rules but since it was my fault she was unable to get her photo earlier I was hoping that I could post hers up for her.

SAM_2172_zpsdzc99ito.jpg

• Like 1

I know right, mine are just kinda sitting around... Or maybe they are just charging up their growing energies for an all out final Zoa Attack!

On another note.

I understand if this is against exceptions and it is not a qualifying entry, just figured it was worth a shot at trying to fix something I messed up.

well... this is where i have a dilemma.  Every individual in this growout has to get there threads created within that 10 day window.  Technically... you did that for Kireek....  but how does that fair out to the rest of the participants that took the time to post.  It's like YOU now have 2 entries.  

The dilemma comes in because i know your not trying to be dishonest, and this is suppose to be fun... 

At this point i have to stick to the 'rules' and technically Kireek did not post in time.  Everyone gets the same amount of time to get this done.  If there was an issue getting the photo posted... then there should have been some communication.  I called that out in the main topic for this growout.  Since i had no communication regarding issues getting the pics posted... and no other efforts were made....  i have to say DQ'd based on not making the deadline.  I am sorry..... it really sucks to have to do that, but it's also not fair to those whom don't happen to have someone else that can cover for them.  It would be different had there been some communication.  

• Like 1