spectra

Spectras 100

Looking good Scott! 

Bad timing, i wish i would have known. You might have seen those 3 new 40b's when you were at my house, i would have givin ya one  :drinking:

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 1

Good looking pvc.. speaking of floors I flooded and damaged our cork flooring.. basically what I'm saying is make sure the hose doesn't pop out and damage your new flooring lol.

• Like 1

...speaking of floors I flooded and damaged our cork flooring.. basically what I'm saying is make sure the hose doesn't pop out and damage your new flooring lol.

D-oh! :doh:

Good looking pvc.. speaking of floors I flooded and damaged our cork flooring.. basically what I'm saying is make sure the hose doesn't pop out and damage your new flooring lol.

Well I was looking at the cork and well am now back to carpet as that's what in there now........750 to replace it so it puts a dent in the reef budget........

Costco has some really nice LVT waterproof laminate that's a darker color and looks like wood. 1.50 a sq ft on sale this stuff is bullet proof.

Costco has some really nice LVT waterproof laminate that's a darker color and looks like wood. 1.50 a sq ft on sale this stuff is bullet proof.

My problem is there is a hickory floor on both sides of the room. The cork just looked funny so that is why it got tossed out. The carpet has worked so......

Well new carpet was put in a few months ago.........and now finally got the tank in the house..........

IMG_2894.jpg

Still a bunch of things to do......hopefully water next weekend.

• Like 5

love that stand

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks and still not done.......I need to add the top pieces once I get it figured out exactly where it is going. I have some more barn wood to go around the edges of the tank to hide the foam. Also need to wire up all the electronics.......at the rate I am going it might be wet in 2017 :laugh:

• Like 1

Yeah, that stand is pretty fantastic. Love the contrast between the reclaimed panels and the dark frame. Nice work!  Looks like you are about in the same place I am... waiting for water!

• Like 1

Where are we partying at your house? I need a drink and games and away from home

You know where I live.........not sure if that's a good thing or not.......

Love the magnetic catches and removable doors.  Are there two per door?  Does the angle bracket on the bottom keep the bottom from sliding off?

• Like 1

Love the magnetic catches and removable doors.  Are there two per door?  Does the angle bracket on the bottom keep the bottom from sliding off?

Yes angle is for the door to sit on and the magnets just hold it in place. one magnet in each corner so yes two per door. Sad thing is the doors are heavy.......I wish I had a way to saw the wood in half but it is what it is......I get a workout when taking the doors off......

And Thanks!

Edited by spectra

And so it begins! Here is to a leak-free future.

:fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:  

It ran in the garage for a few weeks and no leaks so hopefully its still good.....only thing I did was change one drain.

19 hours later it's still probably not done lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope about an inch from the overflow teeth.........lame I know its like watching paint dry :laugh:

• Like 1

Once it hits the overflow it's got 40 more gallons lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say 20 to 25. Sump is a 40B but not using it all.