Joestotz

New to pnwmas wanted to introduce myself

Hello fellow reefer's I just wanted to take the time and introduce myself. I have been in the hobby of reefing since 1998 and before that had a lot of freshwater aquariums. I haven't had a reef tank in a while took a break to devote all my time to a business. About two years ago I had a cabinet shop build a custom stand for a 40 gallon breeder I wanted to have a smaller more manageable tank.

I bought a pet I special and there it sat for a few years. Well now it's all set up and going well I'm on week 7 and will post the build and pictures later. Thank you for letting me ramble on and I hope I get a chance to meet some of you! Remember just keep swimming????

• Like 1

Welcome!  This club holds monthly meetings....  there will be plenty of opportunity to meet up.  Next month is a first annual Oregon Reef Expo.  That would be a great opportunity for you meet local reefers and vendors.  There will be some amazing coral there for sale as well!!

Welcome Joe! You can meet a lot of us at the Reef Expo that is happening July 23!!

I hear you with downsizing! Makes life much simpler!

Welcome back to the hobby! Hopefully I'll get to meet you at the Oregon Reef Expo! It's going to be crazy awesome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk