Hello All: Returning to hobby

shapedworld

Hi All,

So after two years away from this highly addicting hobby, due to a tank crash (only a neon green toadstool coral survived), I decided to come back strong :). I was PNWMAS earlier, before change the website and then using FaceBook page for a while. I'm starting to build a 24 x 24 x14 shallow reef tank and think its the time to actively participate in events and in forum.

I'll start a new tank build thread this week. Two years is too much to catchup with new tech items in Aquarium industry, new methods, experiences, and eye catching new corals. So I need all the help I can get (knowledge wise) to make this a success. I'm planning to come to PNWMAS meetings and meet awesome people.

I would like to get this opportunity to Thank Frank Gruelle Jr for always encouraging me to stay with the hobby.

Happy reefing  :D

• Like 2

I'll start a new tank build thread this week. Two years is too much to catchup with new tech items in Aquarium industry, new methods, experiences, and eye catching new corals. So I need all the help I can get (knowledge wise) to make this a success. I'm planning to come to PNWMAS meetings and meet awesome people.

In two years, a lot can happen in this hobby.

Hope to see you at a meet.