Aquanius

New old reefer

It's been a little over a decade since I last had a tank, but like most it crashed hard when I wasn't paying attention ([language filter] you school!). But now that I have time/money/space (pick 2) I thought it would be nice to see what is out there, and I happened to run into this forum while browsing for tanks in Portland. Long story short, nice to meet you all.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. What area do you live? And as far as picking time space of money . I would pick money because with money you could buy more space and pay someone to do the more mundane chores of owning a tank !????

• Like 2

I live in tigard, and yes money is nice ha ha.

Lots of people close to you in that area and you're pretty close to Golden Basket Reef. He is doing a Reef Expo July 23 which will be a lot of fun. A lot of local vendors will be there as well as some out of town ones.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I think I might have missed a great deal on a setup, but I'm sure more will come around, or the buyer will back out *hopefully*

You came to the right place I haven't found a negative post yet members are so helpful! It's nice to have people with the same passion for our hobby.

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I think I might have missed a great deal on a setup, but I'm sure more will come around, or the buyer will back out *hopefully*

If you wait long enough there will be another good deal. Some days I have to stay away for fear I will end up with 5 tanks ???? (Again)

Greetings Aquanius from a fellow new old reefer.  In my case, there was a thirty year hiatus between my earlier aquarium work and now.  I am so happy to finally have a tank (or two) up and running again.  Wow, have things changed.  I live in Raleigh Hills and appreciate the numerous LFS's in the area.