Two (2) Ecotech Radion XR15 Pro's w/ RMS For Sale

kchapmanjr

I have three (3) Ecotech Radion XR15 Pro's with RMS (tank mounts), TWO of which are for sale. Thought I would try them here before putting them on R2R. I have only used them for seven months, so they are basically brand new. I can post pics if requested, but I f I remember right the manufacture date for all of them is August 2015. All original packaging included. Just bought a 6 bulb ATI T5 fixture from BRS last night and need to thin out the equipment a bit. I cannot take them off the tank until the new fixture arrives - which should be by Wednesday. I will keep one for a future build. Each light has about 24" of coverage so these could pretty easily light a 48" tank (I have 3 on. 59" tank). They come with the 120 degree optics that I have never used as well. These lights are actually really awesome with unmatched controllability, but I personally prefer the look and results of T5's. Just my personal preference.

I tried to upload a FTS to show coverage, but I kept getting an error message. I can email pictures, but they will just be pictures of new Radions, which can be seen with any Google search. They have never been set above 55% and I still had to be careful not to fry my corals, so they are plenty powerful.

I can share the invoice, which shows I paid $399.00 for each light and $89.00 for each RMS. Would like to sell them together, but this is not a requirement. I'm asking $625.00 for both or $325.00 each. If bought together, that's $349.00 off of what I recently paid. Email Is the best way of contact, but if serious I will send my cell # for texting.

• Like 1