Tank crash........

matt

Well its all torn down and and cleaned. Time to start planing the new overflow and seal up some holes!9026c62f02becefbc2af4b5caf374c22.jpgafc018d2f50b0d777a2cff5653a2a422.jpgI went and traded all of my fish and corals in to and picked up 2-20lb bags of #4 and 2-20lb bags of #5 substrate. I know it's wayyyyyy to much! Lol 0272225d17063762bbc72c6350008de2.jpg

sent from a Samsung note 4

• Like 2

I have come to far and been doing this for about 5 years now. I can't give up yet!! I will say it's odd not to have the tank running tho.

Ahhh yes I know that feeling. The sudden silence of having more free time but that emptiness inside that something is missing !

Your tank will be up and better than before!

• 2 months later...

Well after no luck selling the tank and deciding to pay off some bills instead of a redsea refer 525 xl in the spring. I am going to set up the old cube again!! It will be a few moths until it's up and running but it will be back!!

• Like 2

I traded what was left of my fish and corals in at the primium aquarium in Wilsonville back in July. I went back in there today and he just so happened to have two of my corals!! So I got them back!! A huge lobo and a brain!!! In the fuge they will go until my tank is up and running. 534131ca0bacd9d11a7f03436e70774d.jpg

• Like 3

sorry to hear about your tank crashing.... Mine did a similar many moons ago... I wish I could get a larger dream tank but hubby said 120 gallons with 55 sump and 40 refuge was enough... and my clown fy tank if I ever have the energy to breed again.... I think its unfare.. every one deserves their dream tank..  mine just happens to be splash swim center.. I already has a wave pool.. and the lap pool would be perfect for sting rays and jellies and the kiddy pool could be my frags... Got it all figured out.. but at last I haven't won the lottery.. lol