WTB: Looking to start my rebuild with simple frag list

ChrisQ

Right now i'm looking for all kinds of coral.

I like buying in bulk so i only have to break out the dipping station once  :tongue:

Nothing high end or special for now.

Torches (Gold)

encrusting montis

single/double head acans (Red and white is fine)

simple chalices

bright zoas

favias

dendro

duncan's

cyphastrea 

flower pots 

Let me know what you guys have and what you're asking.

And we were all just in Willsonville the day before yesterday and I could have brought all but the torch. I am sure being so close to Portland you will be able to find all that you are looking for with a little searching. Or just bring the wallet and plastic to Upscales, C&C, or one of the other sponsors in the area. Are you starting form scratch or are you up for trading?

Dude been looking for Gold torch for a while. I can't seem to find anyone who wants to part with some, but who knows maybe they like you more ;)

If you find someone with a large colony and need someone to go it on it with you, let me know! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we were all just in Willsonville the day before yesterday and I could have brought all but the torch. I am sure being so close to Portland you will be able to find all that you are looking for with a little searching. Or just bring the wallet and plastic to Upscales, C&C, or one of the other sponsors in the area. Are you starting form scratch or are you up for trading?

Yeah Bert, wish i could have made it, not quite starting from scratch but it feels like it haha, i have a few zoas that survived (GB Yowsers) GB (Vampire king) including a single polyp of GB Soul ripper that refuses to grow, had him for 2+ years  :confused:   :wife: My hammer colony barely made it and is making a comeback.

Surprisingly my nems are doing great. two of 3 heads of my torch looks like it might make it. 1 of 2 heads of my frogspawn looks to be making a comeback. Probably not much you or anyone else would want.

Did you see my coral graveyard i posted the other day?

Edited by ChrisQ

Dude been looking for Gold torch for a while. I can't seem to find anyone who wants to part with some, but who knows maybe they like you more ;)

If you find someone with a large colony and need someone to go it on it with you, let me know! :)

Just buy Rudy's multicolored one, coolest torch i've seen. You better or i will hahaha

Edited by ChrisQ

Just buy Rudy's multicolored one, coolest torch i've seen. You better or i will hahaha

Dude that did look sweet! But the girlfriend didn't like it and I'm letting her pick the Euphyllia for the next tank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chris.... bring that soul ripper to us....  we will get you some zoas for that.

Hey Adam, i just might consider that, it's just like....like my child, i had it for so long and it survived 2 tank crashes when all others perished lol it just won't reproduce and is very small but is getting much brighter as the NO3 continues to drop. The characteristic pattern is coming back as well.

On a plus side i could put it under the masters care for a while and have a much better chance of getting back a healthy polyp along with keeping it in the PNW

we'll talk

Chalices are good for now  :) (Thanks Spectra!) But i'll always be on the lookout for chalices haha!

Got a good start on the caps i need  :)  (Thanks cml800!)

Focusing on encrusting montis next few days. Again, nothing high end. 

I'm starting to feel a lot better thanks to the good people of PNWMAS! Thanks again for the awesome support!  :thumbs:

I'm starting to feel inspired again.

• Like 2

Encrusting montis? Torches? Don't need to be golds. Maybe try a digi again?

Will also trade reincarnated dry rock for coral.

And maybe, just maybe some choice pukani (haven't wanted to let that go yet)

Full set ups, 29g w/stand 40g w/stand and canopy.

40b's in new condition.

As you can see, it's 9am and I'm having my daily coral withdrawal lol

Edited by ChrisQ

I have some minefield cyphastrea ready to go if you're still looking. It's blue with green polyps.

Nice! what are you asking?

Here's one i had a couple years ago that got so out of control i actually asked Rudy if he would cut it up for me  :laugh:

Never did take it in to him though, wish i did.

DSC02756_zpsba317317.jpg

If you have any way of meeting up, and are interested in anything I have shoot me a PM or text (503-931-5760) and I can send over some pics. 

I mostly have more SPS these days, but have a handful of other things as well, including some bright zoas (juggernauts, halle berrys, etc). I have some rainbow encrusting montis fully ready to go, poker star as well. Then other sps, hammer/frogspawn colony, and some others things as well. Only have a couple of monti caps left (bright green and green w/blue polyp), but happy to frag whatever I have. 

I have a bunch of orange/red encrusting Montipora. I can bring a frag next time I come to Portland. I've also got some Pokerstar encrusting and sunset encrusters.

You can see a patch of the orange/red encruster in this picture. At the bottom, middle of the pic.

IMG_2446_zpshnkrteau.jpg

Edited by Lexinverts
  • Like 1

I know the feeling... :(

sent from a Samsung note 4

Yeah, after the first few shots i said... what the bleep am i doing? Glad i did though, kinda put things in perspective.

What really cut deep was seeing my Upscales microclados,$500 Efflo and Oregon blue tort sitting there, and man they were just starting to take off too!