WTB/WTT for Torch!

Paratore

I'm looking for a few different colors of torch.

Purple, pink, gold, orange and mixtures of those :)

Please no greens, I've already got those covered. I've got cash or corals to trade.

If you think you've got something I might like, shoot me a picture and a price. :)

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

It is a beautiful piece and I would make the exception for the green, But I won't see you until September [emoji23]

I might be coming up the weekend of the 17th. Not 100% sure on that yet!

Well if you do let me know and I'll probably take a frag of your torch!

I'm really hoping someone has a pink tip torch, I need it so bad haha.

none of the LFS has one?

pdx area?

I tried last weekend.. Did pick up a purplish torch but I'm not super impressed. I'm hoping it colors up. I just want tons of torch, it's my favorite lol!

• Like 1

I tried last weekend.. Did pick up a purplish torch but I'm not super impressed. I'm hoping it colors up. I just want tons of torch, it's my favorite lol!

I need more. I need an all green torch, gold, etc. 

Bump, plan to hit TPA this weekend but I guarantee it won't be enough to satisfy the addiction. So let me know what you've got and maybe we can work out a trade for the meeting of I make it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

But I only have like 4 colors [emoji23] I need them all...

I may be able to get a frag or two for you tho :)

I've got so much Euphyllia now lol.

:laugh:  Oh i know you do......... :rolleyes:

That would be cool, maybe we can get together and do some trades one day.

Their my favs too, it crushed me when i watched plump heads detach from the skeleton and float away. 

:laugh: Oh i know you do......... :rolleyes:

That would be cool, maybe we can get together and do some trades one day.

Their my favs too, it crushed me when i watched plump heads detach from the skeleton and float away.

Man are you trying to depress me, that sounds horrible! I would be down to trade in the future :) I'm setting up a Euphyllia only tank so I'm trying not to get as many colors and varieties as possible. got 4 kinds of torch, orange and green frogspawn, and I think 5 colors of hammer :) trying to build up the biggest selection possible lol.

Wow! your setup is coming along nicely and that would be really cool and i look forward to it, but hey, if i was trying to depress you i would tell the story of how it happened to two acan colonies as well at the same time, one powerhead chewing up the hammer and the other pulverizing acan heads. I still don't know exactly what caused it yet.

But i'll find out sooner then latter. 

Edited by ChrisQ

Yes, mostly with the 2nd crash and is still going on with heads that are too far gone, I just fragged the last of my green/purple mixed colony last night and only have two tiny dime sized greens heads and 3 very unhappy purple heads left. i'll try and show a pic later.

I know what caused the crashes and for poops and giggles i re-tested my old Salifert alk test again last night to compare to the newer current one and the old came out 7.1 and the current tests at 9.1 which 9.0 was my target. The inconsistency in kits whether it be Rea sea, Salifert, etc. really ticks me off to be honest. I now have to purchase new kits well ahead of time before their needed just to feel safe.