Rainbow bta

nanoreefer

Very bubbly, beautiful, and healthy rainbow bta; would love to keep it but I wanna make room to try some sps; the anemone has kept its bulbs since the day I got it; will come attached to a fist sized piece of lr. $75 obo. Will also consider trading it for a nice piece of forest fire monti.

630C760E-FE7F-460A-92B5-45F767190697_zps

37701E43-A5EF-468F-A7CA-05225BC59496_zps

Very bubbly, beautiful, and healthy rainbow bta; would love to keep it but I wanna make room to try some sps; the anemone has kept its bulbs since the day I got it; will come attached to a fist sized piece of lr. $75 obo. Will also consider trading it for a nice piece of forest fire monti.630C760E-FE7F-460A-92B5-45F767190697_zps37701E43-A5EF-468F-A7CA-05225BC59496_zps

This is some amazing color.. I would really like to trade some Zoas sometime for other colorful polyps.. I'm wondering what are the orange ones below the rainbow nem

Not to hijack but what other sps pieces are you going to try out? Im excited to see them grow lol

I really like some of the millis but I'm pretty sure I don't have enough flow in the tank; ive had fairly good luck with montis so i'll give those a try first.

This is some amazing color.. I would really like to trade some Zoas sometime for other colorful polyps.. I'm wondering what are the orange ones below the rainbow nem

Let's work out some trades later! I'm starting to collect zoas again and also mushrooms. The zoas below the nem were sold to me as fire mauls.