Another fun time at Cuttlefish and Corals

I just wanted to give another shout out to Jeff at Cuttlefish and Corals. I picked up my new MP10 Quiet drive for my new tank yesterday.  

I could have ordered it online. I could go to Petco for some of my saltwater needs but like most of you this is more than just a hobby.  It's about that family feel.

Usually when I'm there it always feels like an informal meeting. MrBret and Softy were in there and it was nice to see them. 

Then Holly came in a little bit later. (She's there a lot ;) )

I didn't see Brad (Reefnjunkie) but he is usually there too!

And of course always great to see Jeff a super great guy with a lot of passion. He's as excited about all these cool corals as we are!

I usually end up getting something else and I saw this awesome little baby purple tang that I am going to put in my new tank as well as a mandarin that he has gotten to eat frozen. 

They are in my 20gallon nuvo now for quarantine but the tang went to town on my hair algae immediately after I put her in the tank.

We are lucky to have all of our local sponsors. Be it Upscales, Cuttlefish, OIAB, Goldenbasket, Premium Aquarium, it is nice to walk in and see a friendly face who actually knows you and you will likely see other members you know as well.

Great community we have!

• Like 8

Well I was there to and saw nobody but Jeff..............

Was there again today and saw Roy.....and some girl with blue hair.........

Ha ha! You are always there too Scott! I thought you meant flash fins was there but I think I saw a picture of one of Jeff's workers with blue hair now ????!

• Like 1

Ha ha! You are always there too Scott! I thought you meant flash fins was there but I think I saw a picture of one of Jeff's workers with blue hair now !

You got it......I am always running around on weekends.......Plus had to add to the acan collection......

Thanks Brad :laugh:

• Like 1