June 2016 PNWMAS Meeting!

JManrow

Just a reminder, Meeting tomorrow at The Premium Aquarium-Wilsonville. 30789 SW Boones Ferry Rd. Ste K in Wilsonville. Guest Speaker, Colby Johnson, will be enlightening us about sea horses. Having hot dogs on the grill and sides at 2pm. People are welcome to bring additions to the menu. You are welcome to bring your own drinks as well. I will have bottled water and sodas available and You're are more than welcome to bring a beer if that's your preferred drink. Still thinking on some of the specials I'm gonna run so stay tuned.

Edited by TPA Wilsonville
  • Like 4

Just stopped by and visited Erin and his crew :) He has tons of nice stuff in right now! Lots of beautiful fish and a sweet selection of corals. I walked out with two wrasses and a beautiful purple with white tip torch for the Euphyllia collection! You guys sure are in for a treat tomorrow, hopefully I can make it. Thanks again for the corals and conversation Erin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Here's a few quick pics. I'm sure Bert will post up a new thread. Thanks Erin! Your new shop is nicely laid out and a perfect area for a barbecue. Great talk Colby on seahorses! You did such a good talk I got a pair. I didn't think you could have them in a regular reef tank.

EC28A2F3-710E-4B84-A67D-B9B66FA53A7F_zps

This was before the meeting started. Thanks Bret for manning the grill again.

E3D1AAD4-EA49-4578-A040-DB566F7508EA_zps

2F9F682B-708E-47E9-8919-3722BD0C87B9_zps

81649DF5-34F2-458F-A9A8-0685BDC7737E_zps

• Like 1

Thanks for throwing the meeting. It was nice to hear more about seahorse and how they can handle flow and are suitable for most of our tanks.

I also lucked out and won a gift card to zoanthids.com and a marineland canister filter.

1dbf96cfd9fb376781880d3e7767b83c.jpg

These guys are also stoked that they are soon to get some puffers in the house now that I have a filter for a new tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4