June 2016 PNWMAS Meeting!

JManrow

Our June Meeting will be held Sunday the 12th at The Premium Aquarium - Wilsonville. It will begin at 2:00 PM.

This is the newest location for

The Premium Aquarium - Wilsonville

30789 SW Boones Ferry Rd Suite K, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA

Phone: 503-570-2781

We will be having a BBQ, and potluck... so bring along whatever you wish to share!

The owner, Erin Powers does have a guest speaker planned, and he will post more about this very soon!

• Like 1

Change of plan on the food at the meeting. We'll be bbqing hot dogs instead of pizza. I will have bottled water and soda for drinks, as well as a variety of chips. If anybody wants to bring something to add as John stated originally, that would be great. See you all there!

Thanks,

Erin

• 2 weeks later...

Meeting is this Sunday!!! I'm excited to see the new Wilsonville store! I have heard great things about it!! Free food!! Free guest speaker!!!

We will also be raffling off three 50 dollar gift certificates to the new store!!

More raffle items to come !!!

• Like 2

Meeting is this Sunday!!! I'm excited to see the new Wilsonville store! I have heard great things about it!! Free food!! Free guest speaker!!!

We will also be raffling off three 50 dollar gift certificates to the new store!!

More raffle items to come !!!

I'll bring your pumps Kim!

Ps. You never posted pics of your aquascape!

I'll bring your pumps Kim!

Ps. You never posted pics of your aquascape!

Thanks Jorge! I was wondering when someone was going to notice that! I have had issues with getting my camera to work and link pictures but I guess I will just go with crappy cell phone pictures!

• Like 1

Just another update for this meeting! A new raffle item. We will also be raffling off a brand new Marineland canister filter!

Right now we are looking at 400 dollars worth of items being raffled! 

Stay posted more raffle items to come! Hope to see everyone this Sunday at 2pm!

• Like 3