Danby White Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier - DDR60A2GP

StayPuff

If you dont have one of these around your place your missing out.

This will take the moist out the air and i have never had water on the windows or mold in my place. Works perfect selling for 65.00 here is a little about this

You'll be able to keep your room cool, comfortable, and humidity-free with this stylish 60 pint (28.4 litre) portable dehumidifier. This unit can efficiently remove moisture from areas up to 3,600 square feet in size. The model features easy-to-use electronic controls and adjustable humidity settings as well as two quiet fan settings. The Energy Star rating means it's one of the most efficient models on the market and will help cut down on electricity usage. It has a low environmental impact due to the R134A refrigerant and can operate in temperatures as low as 5ºC (41°F). The noise levels are minimized with this appliance and the drain hose is ideal for direct draining. The dehumidifier also comes with an automatic restart unit as well as an auto de-icing system to keep the coils free of ice. Cleaning the appliance and moving it to another room are as easy as can be due to the removable air filter and rolling castors.

Features:

• 60 U.S. pint (28.4 litre) capacity per 24 hours
  • For areas up to 3,600 sq. ft. depending on conditions
  • Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
  • Electronic controls
  • 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
  • Auto Restart feature
  • Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC
  • Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
  • Direct drain feature for continuous operation
  • Removable air filter is easy to clean
  • Castors for easy portability

Send me a Pm if your interested I can send pics if needed or you can google and see what it looks like this thing will do 3500sq ft of your house i can tell you that and help keep it moist free mold free.

If you dont have a tank it dont matter you take showers i have not been sick at all since having this but im moving in less than 4 weeks now and no moist where im going this is a great deal they sell for 170 to 220

65.00 cash takes it

I dont have the hose for it it fills up and i just empty it and you would be so surprised as to see how much water floats around your place good to keep them off the walls and windows.

I drain this about once a week run it every other day or winter time maybe every day for 1 to 2 hours is it

Edited by StayPuff