235gal rimless build

danlu_gt

Big thank you to Jorge and MrBret yesterday. 235gal rimless came in yesterday, was a beast getting it flip on its back, out the van, up a couple steps, through the doors, flip back and finally on the stand!

6981423f061f356d05c2c3918d1e1da7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Like 13

Whoa! That looks amazing, rimless is certainly much cleaner looking than the alternative. My large tank has the two pesky braces running through the middle making small shaded spots higher in the aquarium. You going to rock those Reefi lights up top?

• Like 1

Whoa! That looks amazing, rimless is certainly much cleaner looking than the alternative. My large tank has the two pesky braces running through the middle making small shaded spots higher in the aquarium. You going to rock those Reefi lights up top?

Thinking of putting 4 ReeFi LEDs.. Maybe one of each color. :)

• Like 2

Got the tank side of the plumbing done...still need to work on the sump side which will be at the other side of the wall. Cut a 5.5"x6.5" hole in the dry wall and made 3D printed wall plates. Any bigger then I'll need a larger printer.

decfb7bf4a0b92aa4191e6e9bd8626bf.jpg

d9ece4668bde81a4450f4087d83a9a0d.jpg

• Like 2

Added sand, even after rinsing 3 times, still made water super cloudy. Finally able to use the skimmer my brother gave me when he upgraded. Hope the water will clear up soon so I can move the corals in.

32ab76aaa0ebabf086cd9a372d20b3c1.jpg

• Like 1