July Oregon Reef Expo Frag Swap

JManrow

This is a private event sponsored by Golden Basket Reef.

All cost absorbed by Golden Basket Reef.

We have limited space in the shop to set up tables so we are not taking anymore vendors.

No entry fee for attendees.

There is always a talk about doing this kind of event in our area but many years passed by with nothing

happening.

So I just jump start it and do it myself which the support of local stores that has the same interest to participate.

Let's put politic behind and have fun with our own ORE 2016 and meet fellow reefers from local and out of state.

• Like 14

• 2 months later...

Is this taking the place of our July meeting?

I haven't been to a meeting in awhile and now am starting to get the opportunity to, so I don't want to miss out on July's meeting, If I haven't already done so. . . LoL

Is this taking the place of our July meeting?

I haven't been to a meeting in awhile and now am starting to get the opportunity to, so I don't want to miss out on July's meeting, If I haven't already done so. . . LoL

This is a separate event.

As far as i know anyway...

Edited by ChrisQ

This is a separate event.

As far as i know anyway...

This is a separate event but since we are having a booth which requires time and preparation we will be doing that instead of having a formal meeting for July! :) Thanks for reminding me that I needed to clarify that. The Reef Expo is being organized by Golden Basket but PNWMAS will be active participants!

• Like 1

This is a separate event but since we are having a booth which requires time and preparation we will be doing that instead of having a formal meeting for July! :) Thanks for reminding me that I needed to clarify that. The Reef Expo is being organized by Golden Basket but PNWMAS will be active participants!

Yeah, after i thought about it for a moment i realized that was a real possibility and edited my post.  :)

• Like 1