FIRST ANNUAL OREGON REEF EXPO (ORE) 2016

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to thank Rudy for putting this event into play.Thank you! I appreciate all the time and effort that our members have dedicated to this event.Thank you all kindly!

I created a thread on Reef2Reef to help promote the expo.If you happen to go that way,feel free to bump the post.

http://reef2reef.com/threads/1st-annual-oregon-reef-expo.257906/

Washington Area Forum-

http://reef2reef.com/threads/annual-oregon-reef-expo.257907/

• Like 4

Oh man... I was really hoping to have the new tank up and running by now but have been spending too much time at work. I may have to come by and torture myself anyway - that and get (re)acquainted with all the great folk from here.  Of course, I was going to spend the time plumbing the tank. Oh well...

Here's another picture of our TFT frag tank, looking a little fuller. Plus there's a lot of members that are donating that are bringing their stuff in the morning. It's going to be great. We're hoping to earn enough money to give this great program a boost.

6d11c4d56d63f47957ae383de7d4dc15.jpg

I also got a chance today to see Goldenbasket's and Stumptown Coral's setups. Absolutely gorgeous. World class stuff. You've got to see this.

There are a ton more vendors that are coming, too. There'll be raffles, food, great company, plenty of parking, and someone might even be bringing cookies... [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I dropped my donation frags with Andy so be on the look out for him tomorrow morning :) that tank is looking full and awesome! Gonna have to get some goodies from it tomorrow for myself :)

Any idea what's being raffled off? My gambling side lives for raffles... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped my donation frags with Andy so be on the look out for him tomorrow morning :) that tank is looking full and awesome! Gonna have to get some goodies from it tomorrow for myself :)

Any idea what's being raffled off? My gambling side lives for raffles... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what golden basket raffle is doing but every hour on the hour we will raffle some of the corals.