FIRST ANNUAL OREGON REEF EXPO (ORE) 2016

Yes, this should be pretty cool... Haven't shopped at the Stumptown vendor but Mr Bret and Softy do sound familiar.

Gotta make sure I can get this day off. I was not aware there was a God of corals, I would like to see this "prophet" or "diety" for myself.

• Like 1

Yes, this should be pretty cool... Haven't shopped at the Stumptown vendor but Mr Bret and Softy do sound familiar.

Gotta make sure I can get this day off. I was not aware there was a God of corals, I would like to see this "prophet" or "diety" for myself.

Stumptown is Mattv, so you are quite familiar with his stock. :D

• Like 3

I hope so to just the weekend before or after! I take the whole family up to Washougal for the pro motocross that weekend. Three days of camping and racing! But man I would like to see the first expo! Next year hopefully????

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Welcome Pacific Corals & VW Reefs for additional vendors to the ORE 2016!

Roy & Jim will bring the heat with them, you know summer heat...lol...seriously the gang at Pacific Corals do have nice pieces for your tank.

VW Reefs is another zoa hoarder like Softy & Bret. Between the three of them you will get zoa addicts here fixed.

Check out VW Reefs face book page and pm them if you need zoa that you can't get locally. https://www.facebook.com/vwaquaculture/?fref=ts

• Like 1

I will make sure I have lots of Xenia and Aiptasia to trade for some nice Limited Edition corals. Anyone who has seen my tank knows how well I grow those two items. I am super excited to trade them but don't worry if you have nothing to trade I will still take cash.

Should be a good time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...