• Similar Content

• By Tommy
      12/12/2017
      Final update, below are what still available. Text or call (503)442-9901 if you are interested. Additional pictures upon request for fish and equipment.
      Sold/Pending Tracking Sheet

12/5/2017  OLD
      Hello everyone, 
      I'm breaking down my 120 and want to sell everything. Individual prices are below, view the pictures and checkout the prices in the second link. Call or text 503 442 9901, I'm located in NE Portland. 
      Pictures of corals:     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4kybOIzItbo5Tm3W5mpIXlufva923yX/view?usp=sharing
      Prices (3 tabs):     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So7YvpoZ_b5SCNRxV5GR-b4ljNM3BmID/view?usp=sharing
      Overview of setup:

• By Trailermann
      My Hydor slim skim went bye bye.  Needed a skimmer for 30 gallon all in one.  JBJ rimmless, but probably many models will work.  You name the fair price.  Even better, used Hydor that still works.
      Can also use a hang-on back for other 30 gallon tank.
    • By ChevApache58
      I have a nice sized red planet frag for sale. It's been growing like craZy, shooting out all over the place. Looking to get $50 for it or trade for other corals/power heads. This thing has been growing and growing since the original post, I'll add some updated pics tomorrow but it's looking really good and getting big! 

Mother Colony!

• By Snappy
      I have a 28 gallon nano tank and am struggling to keep it at a consistent temperature inside my house or in the aquarium. What is more economical: buying a chiller for the aquarium, or just keep using the current window air conditioning unit and running up the electricity bill even when I'm gone? Are ice probes an effective way to go? What would I expect to spend on new or used equipment like a chiller?
    • By TaylorW
      So I've had something come up and I'm just not getting many hours at work so I'm hurting for a little cash this week, here's a few corals and a nice bta for sale. Sorry my camera on my phone takes terrible pics

#1- Beautiful Rose Bubble Tip Anenome on it's own rock, bta is about 3 1/2 inches  $25
      #2- Orange Ricordea Rock, 4 large orange Ricordias and several babies on it's own rock  $20
      #3- Large Green Hairy Mushroom rock, 10 plus large green Hairy mushrooms on own larger rock (I'll try for a better pic later) $25
      #4- Zoa rock, rock with 2 types zoas, 14 plus pinwheels and 3 plus unknown zoas? $15
      #5- Large Rock With 18 plus orange bam bam zoanthids, large red and blue spotted mushroom, blue clove polyps, green Palythoas, quarter sized purple and green Hairy mushroom, octopus ink xenia (hard to see entire rock and its size so ill try for a better pic later) $25
      #6- Rock With ~10 orange zoas with yellow skirts, octopus ink xenia and small green/blue speckled mushroom  $10
      #7- Green Monti Cap With Blue Polyps  $5
      #8- Green Hammer Coral 3 heads  $10
      If you would like better individual pics pm me and I'll try my best! Forest Grove area