Halo by Aquatic Life

Jeramy

Just wondering if any one else has used these lights. I was doing a grip of research into lighting for my upcoming 75g build. When I came across these lights . There was not very much in the way of negative feedback. I was kind of leaning towards doing radium mh lights but kept coming back to heat energy consumption and 150 dollars to replace bulbs every year. So I started looking at Kessel but they were to expensive and seemed to be a little week. I got these for a screaming good deal on amazon 598 for the lights and mounts which was about 400 less then going with Kessel and their controler it was 175 below map price for the lights . So even at full price they were a better deal. I just got my light in and temporary set it up over my nano to play with. They have interchangeable lenses 110 and 80 degrees. The controls were super easy to set up and adjuncts are great . The mounts are designed so you feed the wires through them for a nice clean un cluttered look. I will do a actual review on them after about 6 months of use and I would also like to do some par testing in that time as well. Give me some feed back and or go check them out for your selves =)

d489d3199ae5b7b383e6d059199df0eb.jpge57c7dd149eae95e6a246c8656a790b2.jpg263eb3b649c00128705c74648b0c74bb.jpg61ed090dcd1d4b1bc7cefaaad86be3cd.jpg6af7896f66ad7412f9f720b021998f9e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very cool light! I saw them a few months back and thought about picking one up but didn't have a need for it haha. Keep us updated, I'm on the hunt for a light for my future build and one of these may be an option :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1