Another new football year so.....

Michael7979

I donno about you guys, but i hate ND. Always grossly over rated. I found a few funny links i thought i'd share. First, remember those bud light commercials with the singer and Here's to you?

Announcer: Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional, Irrational Notre Dame football Fan....

Announcer: Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly high pre-season ranking.

Backup singer: Why aren't we number one??

Announcer: You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Irish lose to yet another grossly inferior opponent.

Backup singer: Charlie's headset was broken!

Announcer: Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of championships won 20 years before you were born.

Backup singer: We wore leather helmets!!

Announcer: You will point out that you have more heisman winners than any other program, as though that is relevant to the current season.

Backup singer: Been playing since the 1880ssssss!

Announcer: Go on, ignore that home loss to Boston College in the regular season for the 6th consecutive time in a row...

Backup singer: BC has better Christians!!

Announcer: And continue to believe that you'll actually win a bowl game some time this century.

Backup singer: We're O for the 2000's!!!

Announcer: So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you don't finish in the top 25, you'll be back to number three when the pre-season polls come out next year.

Backup singer: Mr. Delusional, Irrational and Hopelessly Pathetic Irish Football Fan

Beavers won - as they should have and big. Canfield finally looked comfortable and relaxed.

Ducks won - as they should have and bigger then I thought they could. J Stew had a great game finally and Dixon was good but not as good as he has looked in the first 2 games.

But what happened to UCLA?? (naughty)(laugh)(whistle) Losing by 38!!!!! USC looked good, CAL beat up a nobody and UW played well v. Ohio St. for 3 quarters.

I hope Cal and Oregon meet in 2 weeks as undefeated teams........... that will be a great game!!!!!!!!

I was saying since the start of the year fUCLA is overrated.

Ducks played great, dominating defense. Dixon didn't need to put big numbers, we had 42 at half! JStew finally got his big play, longest run from scrimmage in Autzen history 88 yards! Up to #13!!!!

Beavs had an offensive showing. Not much rushing it looks like, did it mostly thru the air. Should help Canfields confidence going into Pac10 play against ASU.