Another new football year so.....

Michael7979

Ok if tOSU wins out they are in. If LSU wins out they are in. If one of those loses, things get interesting.

Don't forget undefeated Kansas is behind the Ducks. If they beat Mizzu who is #6, then beat #5 Oklahoma in the Craptastic er i mean big 12 championship game, Kansas will jump the Ducks regardless.

For the Ducks to get into the NCG, either tOSU or LSU has to lose one. Kansas needs to lose, and i'd bet a lot of $$$ that a 11-1 Oklahoma team who just won their craptastic 12 championship game would still jump the Ducks. So a lot of teams still need to lose for the Ducks to get to that game. I don't see it happening.

We really just need to hope to win out and see how things end up. Either way, Ducks win out and they go to the Rose bowl.

I feel that if LSU losing in the SEC Championship game that it won't cause them to fall out of the NCG. If Ohio St. loses then it opens up alot of scenarios.

The wildcard is Kansas........ if the win out they will leapfrog the Ducks but I don't see that happening but it is possible. They will lose one somewhere down the line.

Gotta root for Michigan to beat Ohio St. on the 17th of Nov.. That will drop Ohio St. out of the #1 spot AND ALSO make Oregons win over Michigan look that much more impressive to the voters!

GO MICHIGAN!!

Well in 01 we all remember Nebraska getting to the NCG even though they didn't even get to their conf championship game. So anything is possible when it comes to screwing the Ducks.

If that happens, it would be the 3rd time the BCS has screwed Oregon in the last 7 years.

I see it like this........

#1 LSU

#2 Oregon

#3 Kansas

#4 Oklahoma

#5 Missouri

Call me skeptical but Kansas still needs to lose a game and Oregon needs to win the rest of thiers to make it to the NCG.

I feel if Kansas wins out by beating #5 Missouri and then, (most-likely #4 Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game), they will jump the Ducks in the BCS standings. Again leaving Oregon on the outside looking in......... and wondering what they have to do to get a shot at a NCG and east coast respect.

HOLY SH%T did anyone see Lyles block on the sweep for Rogers???? He absolutley blew up that DE!! Awesome SC Top 10 play!! D played awesome. Clark had a big touchdown go right through his hands no, not his fault he couldnt have covered it any better.

Wow Beavs almost Couged it! I couldnt believe the refs. Absolutely the worst reffed game I have seen in a long time. Instant replay has definately made refs very lazy. They dont worry about making the right call because they have replay to fix it.

Yeah I feel if Kansas beats Oklahoma and Mizzou they are no DOUBT there are in. They definitely have the toughest schedule of of any team left.

Heres a video

Now you tell me how hard that was. Later Ryan

Wow.....just wow. His knee hits, then his thigh, then his hip, then his waste, then his elbow, then the ball crosses the plane of the goal line, then the ball hits the ground and pops out of his hand. Terrible call. Luckily it didn't affect the outcome, this is the one game a year i root for the rodents.

But all in all, how many guys got tossed? Thats just poor discipline. No excuse for throwing punches and crap.

Not making excuses but Wilson Afoa #74 clearly ripped Bernards helmet off and threw punches at the bottom of the pile with no flags thrown. I think it got the team little riled up and its hard no to play with emotion.

It did get out of control. Then on a punt return Al got rode 10 yards out of bounds and two defenders were still on top of him giving him the business and no call. It was just a poorly officiated game. Later Ryan