Anybody else fly?

PowderBlue

Cool!

Messed around a little, bought an AR drone when they were new.  

Crashed several helicopters before I could get to 3 channel.  Never made it past that.

Now my son has a couple of easy to fly planes.

What kind of drones are those?  What would you recommend for an up to date drone that is easy to fly?

• Like 1

Cool!

Messed around a little, bought an AR drone when they were new.

Crashed several helicopters before I could get to 3 channel. Never made it past that.

Now my son has a couple of easy to fly planes.

What kind of drones are those? What would you recommend for an up to date drone that is easy to fly?

Helis are tough! These are super easy in their gps hold modes. One is a 3dr solo, one is a phantom 3, and the other is a fully custom built quad with a flir, and gopro camera! I think the best bang for the buck right now is the Phantom 3 standard. You get the gimble and 2.7k capable camera all for 500 bucks. My 3dr with the gopro and gimble etc was a little over 1300. They will both handle decent amounts of wind and can fly about 2 miles away with an antenna extender!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a drone but I don't remember the name of it. It has a built in camera and can do flips with the touch of a button lol. My high school has a drone that they built as well as a 3ft long airplane with a few cameras on it. I've been wanting to get into drones but reefing is already expensive and I'm still in college so multiple expensive hobbies isn't possible right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1