Zachs 110gal Shallow mix reef!!

Zmcclinton63

Hello everyone! I haven't done a tank build in awhile but I am in the process of building myself my dream tank and I want to share my fun with my fellow reefers!:) not the best at remembering and updating but I'll do my best to keep it updated if I have people interested in watching it progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Okay so unfortunately I didn't take before pics so I'll explain what I have done and we will start from there. From now on I will take pictures of everything:)

When I first got it there was a lot of scratches and the stand was destroyed. I have completely remodeled the stand and I buffed out most of the scratches with cerium oxide worked great btw for anyone wondering!

Got my reef link and radions all paired including my mp40! It was all very easy to use and setup! I'm starting to love Eco tech products more and more!:) only thing I need to learn is programming the best colors for look and growth anyone know where to find some good advice??

Thank you for the info Matt after reading a thread on Reef Central looks like there are a lot of people running them externally with no issues and also jaebo says it is okay to run their pumps either way. We will see tomorrow I guess!:)