Zachs 110gal Shallow mix reef!!

Zmcclinton63

Are those clowns laying eggs?
I'm thinking of going with the Radion G3, the growth throughout your post has me convinced now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are laying eggs:) I love the radions, I am now running the Gen 4s but both lights are amazing. If you have the extra cash the Gen 4s are well worth the money.
I'm looking forward to seeing your build:)

• Like 1

The G4 pros are just too much at this point, I've seen used G3'son R2R and RC for $325, so I think I'll go with those. My tank won't be here till mid april, it's going to be a while before I'm setup, I have a basement underneath the tank with water and a drain. That should make my life easier for sure. Those clowns are stunning, I'd buy a pair if you ever breed them.

• Like 1

The G4 pros are just too much at this point, I've seen used G3'son R2R and RC for $325, so I think I'll go with those. My tank won't be here till mid april, it's going to be a while before I'm setup, I have a basement underneath the tank with water and a drain. That should make my life easier for sure. Those clowns are stunning, I'd buy a pair if you ever breed them.

Awesome! Well you can't go wrong with Gen 3s either, I love these clowns one I have had for almost 5 years and the other I picked up at upscales about 2 years ago.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Dude tank was looking awesome. Sorry it’s gonna be coming down :/

I will also be looking for your sale thread, lots of really nice stuff in there.

Also I’m not far from you, so I can always hang onto a couple coral frags for you to put back into your Nano if you would like. :)

• Like 1

Dude tank was looking awesome. Sorry it’s gonna be coming down :/

I will also be looking for your sale thread, lots of really nice stuff in there.
Also I’m not far from you, so I can always hang onto a couple coral frags for you to put back into your Nano if you would like. [emoji4]

That would be awesome! Going to try and keep a few coral. But for the most part I care most about my clowns.

Just shoot me a pm and I’ll see what stuff I can hold for you. I should be able to House the clowns if you want. I’m holding fish for my build in a 40b but the 4x2 frag tank only has a yellow tang right now.

• Like 1

Just shoot me a pm and I’ll see what stuff I can hold for you. I should be able to House the clowns if you want. I’m holding fish for my build in a 40b but the 4x2 frag tank only has a yellow tang right now.

I’ll pm you

• Like 1

Corals look amazing, as well  as the bubble.  Sorry to hear you have to break it down.  I see that you have 1 of my favorite plays the nuclear greens please keep me in mind when you break down [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Probably going to do a post of the break down tonight:)

• 3 months later...