Zoa Growout Comp. .... interested?

I am very excited to watch this growout roll along. Lets see......27 players x $15 = $405.....minus $25 for plugs and glue, that's $380 that ALL goes to PRIZES!!

Once Softy post up the Official thread the participants will be locked.

If your thinking about playing i would jump in by friday. Once the rules and prizes have been announced, it's ON!

• Like 2

Zoa pick ups will begin after this weekends post of the official rules and list of participants.  The meeting will be well after that, so yes, you can pick them up at the meeting if you wish....  That is if Bret is attending.

• Like 1

Will any of these be brought to the May meeting? I bet there will be a bunch of people who would love to grab them.

I am going to the meet, so yes i can deliver requested frags to whom ever.

• Like 1

Are you going to the May meeting? If so could I snag it there or would that be too late?

I might have made some room.

I have you down on the list now. Let me know if i read that wrong. I can bring to the meeting.

This thread will be closed tonight.  You have until Midnight tonight to indicate that you want to participate.  This list will be locked at midnight tonight!!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey quick question, i will be changing lights mid grow out is that ok?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Not a problem....  just keep it in the same tank.  Wouldn't be any different if your lights failed.

• Like 1

So frags can be picked up starting tomorrow the 7th....   work this out with Mr. Bret.  He will communicate with me if there is some reason he cannot arrange a time to meet with you.  He will also be attending the meeting on the 14th.  This gives all of the participants 2.5 weeks to pick up there frags and get pics/specs posted.

Here is the official thread.  It is locked until tomorrow.

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/37700-mr-bret-softys-sakura-growout-official-thread/

Thanks again everyone!