Zoa Growout Comp. .... interested?

Alright everyone.... looks like this is on!!

Next steps....  Bret and I will start fragging.  I know everyone is eager to get this going, but first priority to me....  everyone gets a HEALTHY frag.  Now that i know there are so many of you ready to go....  then we will get to work!

I will create a new thread for the actual grow out, and distribution of frags.  That thread will include all of the rules... including posting dates and photo requirements.

Thank you everyone for wanting to participate.  I think this is a great zoa...  that will grow well!  I really hope you all enjoy this opportunity!

• Like 2

I just wanted to give everyone an update.  I will be out of town next week.  Once i return, i will help Bret finish up whatever needs to be done and I will start posting some pics in this thread of the frags.  Once the frags are ready for distribution, i will post a new thread with all of the rules and timelines.  I am going to try something a little different with the prize.... you will have to wait and see on that one!

Thank you everyone... this should be fun!! 

• Like 2

Are you breaking our date monday bret? Again... you better step.for the good whiskey if you expect to get in my pants after standing me up 2 weeks in a row

Unfortunately yes. As softy said, need to post the official contest thread with rules and dates and how the contest/prizes will work. I apologize to those I have put off this week or not gotten back to. We do our fragging in the evenings, and my family has the flue.....so haven't had any time to go into the office where the tanks are and frag untill they are better.

I'll grab some Jameson Gold Reserve. The 18 year has pretty much disappeared, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Frags have been made. and we are about ready to get this started.  I will create another thread for the 'official' growout.  There, i will post the all the info regarding how this growout will work.  I will also post the participants list in this new thread.  We cut enough frags to cover everyone that has posted thus far.  We can create more if needed. 

Official thread will be posted this weekend.  I will close this after that thread is opened.

THANK YOU everyone for participating!!  These are a hardy zoa and should do well for everyone!!

growout1.jpg

growout2.jpg

• Like 2

Ok Bret sounds good. Tank is rocking again so let the games begin! Without scrolling through this whole thread how do we pay and will there be a pick up in the couve?

Adam will be posting up all the particulars, rules ect..this weekend.