Zoa Growout Comp. .... interested?

Good Day everyone!  So Mr. Bret and I are cleaning some racks and have some zoas that we can use for a grow out competition for Supporting Members.  What we have are these:

sakura.jpg

Here is how it will work....

There is a $15 buy in.  What this gets you... a multi head frag of Sakura's.  You will get at least a few heads of the zoa for grow out.  The money will ALL go to prizes.... minus the cost for plugs and glue.  I will post all of that so it is clear.  Participant count will determine further details.

Please post if you are interested in doing this.  This will help me determine what i will need in frag supplies, and if this is even something you guys want to do with this zoa.  I really like these guys.... they will totally change depending on the light they are in.  Even with that, they seem to morph as they grow changing hue and some color patterns.  You can see some of this in the pic above.

So if you are a Supporting Member of this forum... please post if you are interested.  If you are not yet a Supporting Member.... this may be one of many good reasons to consider supporting the club.  

Thank you for reading.....   let's get it on!!!!

• Like 1

Count me in I need to pick up a frag from Brett already :laugh: I am with Clark as I have them already from you guys. But hell I enjoy seeing what grows and does not grow in my tank........

When will this happen?

• Like 2

Spectra are you available to deliver some of these? I might support up for some of these.

You work right by these guys........they are just around the corner from you.

Stop in and spend some cash on some nice zoas.........

If anyone near oregon city/clackamas is going out there to grab them I'd gladly give them 5 bucks to grab my batch :)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm in Hillsboro but I go out near clackamas every weekend. I'll pick up for you, just work out payment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk