Who wants to come help setup a calcium rector?!

PowderBlue

Just like the title says... I'm in Oregon city near the haggens. I've never used one, I have the reactor, a pinpoint ph controller, and all the media etc. Just need help setting it up and dialing it in. I'd like to set it up Wednesday at some point.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That actually would work for me. Nice! My schedule has been crazy. Text me tomorrow. 10 minutes to setup the reactor, the rest of the time to drink beer :D

Did you get a frag of forest fire yet? I can bring one over as the tank warming present if you haven't. 

That actually would work for me. Nice! My schedule has been crazy. Text me tomorrow. 10 minutes to setup the reactor, the rest of the time to drink beer :D

Did you get a frag of forest fire yet? I can bring one over as the tank warming present if you haven't.

Sweet! Sounds good to me haha I've no wife or kid for 3 days! I don't have any forest fires and I would love some!! That's one of my favorite sps pieces

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk