Righttirefire

RTF's Reefs

Well... I'm in the salem area. I always wanted to have a saltwater tank. After getting back into the aquarium hobby with a Christmas present paradise gourmi freshwater I started my first mixed reef.

I started with a 20 tall. HOB ac50, 100w heater, and fluvel marine reef led.

Oh how everything has changed. I currently run a sumped 20 long, IM Nuvo 8, 12g nanocube and 10 qt tank

Welcome to the club! I am also from the Salem area. Well Independence to be exact haha. Do you have any pictures of your setups? I know that all of us would love to see them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It took me 5 posts to be accepted to post freely. And 25 to post in classified... I need an ato and chiller

I have seen some chillers on Craigslist and I think they are down south also.....as for the ATO just dump some water in it every night....I still don't have one on my Fusion.

Try the micro then give a review. I like the float switch for them compared to the Tunze

Let's talk higher. What do you have it would be for my nanocube 12g? How old is it? How long did you use it? And how much?

It's a couple years old, but I bought it new and only used it for about one week because it couldn't help my 40 gal. I'll check to make sure I still have the hose attachments. How about fifty bucks? It's this one:6b914f1b09b096b898123c89c6cc92af.jpg

I will take it for 50 :laugh: just kidding I cant do that to RTF........

Edited by spectra