RODI with booster pump issue

Blue Z Reef

Added an Aquatec 8800 booster pump to my 150gpd system. Initially things went a little crazy and TDS was super high coming out of the membrane. Come to find out my kit came with a 450 flow restrictor...not even close to what's needed for a 150gpd membrane.

So I pick up a fast flush supposedly rated for 150gpd off eBay. It's an 800 FF, which according to everything I've read is again too small and more suited for a 100gpd unit. So I finally order a standard 1200 flow restrictor.

The issue I'm having is the booster seems to overwhelm the membrane. Usually tap water incoming is in the 100 TDS ballpark. Before adding the pump my typical membrane out was around 2-3, which represents the membranes 98% efficiency. Now when the pumps on it skyrockets to 25-30 TDS and doesn't want to drop. I always flush the membrane first for 10 mins or so, doesn't seem to matter.

What's going on here? My filters were changed November including the membrane IIRC. I run 1 sediment and 2x Carbon blocks before the 150gpd membrane. I even swapped one of the carbons early a few months ago. Anyone have this issue?

Still get 0 out but obviously it goes through resin faster.

That is nutty I should check mine out and report back.

Thanks to your tip using the three sensor TDS meter, should be able to get input TDS, post RO TDS and post DI TDS pretty easy next time it runs.

Mine takes about 2 minutes to flush the membrane with the two RO units, 10 minutes should be pleeeeeeeeennnnnnnnntttyy...