lonny.

Rookie reefer

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to reefing and have an acrylic 130gl tank with a 30gl sump, built both myself. Thanks YouTube! I live in Eugene and I'm excited that there is a big reefing community in the Portland area just wish it was a little closer to me. Hopefully I can make one of the events in the future!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Lonny welcome to the club! Glad you found us! Congrats on building your own sump! I'm always impressed by other members handiwork. We usually have a few meetings in the Salem area so that is not too far for you to travel.  Hope to see you at one.

We used to have one of the biggest meetings in Cottage Grove with lots of give aways but that member is not in the hobby anymore. 

• Like 1

Woops guess it went thru. Never mind the ghetto legs on the hood lol just temporary til I get the steel wall mount done

Very nice, I love the rock work! I too wish I had the skills to build my own tanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Honestly it's not that hard to do, or I got really lucky. Lol thanks everyone this place is pretty cool

• Like 1

How do I become a paid member? I can't find the due prices, or who to pay them to. Thanks

Click on the Subscriptions tab to become a member.  Cool tank.  At some point I see me building a tank too.  Where did you get your tank materials?

Edited by cjmdh