Emerald525

March Meeting-Thanks Darice!!!

Nice pics, Bert! Darice's husband shared a funny story of their daughter asking about the PNWMAS sign and who we all were. After explaining it to her, she said something along the lines of, "So, it's just complicated code for a bunch of fish geeks?" :laugh: Yes, indeed!

• Like 4

Naughty Bert! No seriously , thanks for capturing some great moments. Love the fish geek comment. Yep that's my girl ????

• Like 2

Great job taking pictures! I will let you be in charge of picture taking from now on! :applause:  :applause:  I love the one of me and Darice! Did anyone else notice that Holly looks so serious at these meetings... :dry:

• Like 1

Great job taking pictures! I will let you be in charge of picture taking from now on! :applause::applause: I love the one of me and Darice! Did anyone else notice that Holly looks so serious at these meetings... :dry:

If you look closely, I am licking bbq sauce off my fingers. Now that's serious business!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's always serious business when eating ribs. Woot now I getting a t-shirt made with PNWMAS a complicated code for fish geek on it.... Well Bert I will say this if the goni doesn't do well it won't be for lack of research on care and trying my complete best. But I going for the win on this......

• Like 4

Who all won Rod's Food?! I won 2 packs, who else won some in the raffle?

I also won a rods food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Anyone knows Ken's username? We were talking about tank stands and I like to check out how he build his.

Anyone knows Ken's username? We were talking about tank stands and I like to check out how he build his.

Kshack

• Like 1