March Meeting-Thanks Darice!!!

Emerald525

Took a few cell phone pictures.

Thanks again Darice (vis) for hosting. Your house and tank are amazing!!!

Thanks mrbret for making the most amazing ribs!!

That's Steve (smann) and Daniel

16B96747-7938-464F-AE9B-EC14B1E132AF_zps

That's Holly explaining to Badxgillen that size doesn't matter

5E0C1900-9E6D-4718-B965-CEF3F862BC20_zps

Pretty good turnout and it was a great house to host a party!

44F907F1-8036-40AA-9747-D334BE5819F9_zps

Sirena hamming it up for the camera!

A014F02F-3DB1-4289-892F-9BEE101347E7_zps

That's John our president winning big on the raffles again!

6C8A56CE-480C-4548-9A9C-276E99B76891_zps

Love your tank! Im Nuvo 60. I have the smaller version! They are great all in ones!

465C8DCB-3444-432F-A509-4125E6BA4F85_zps

The stand on your tank was amazing! Your husband has serious skills!

203B89E8-F088-4A7B-B87B-6C5238153927_zps

Darices's new nanobox quad came in today and they were setting it up! That's her husband he has mad carpentry skills! Great guy but didn't catch his name!

5313D53C-7DCD-4263-A4AA-4F35531FB851_zps

• Like 6

Thanks Darice for your wonderful hospitality! You have a very nice reef tank, with everything in it looking happy!

Great food today, and special thanks to Bret for cooking those BBQ Ribs to perfection! I was good to see some faces to go with some of the Forum names!  Lots of nice frags and raffle items.

• Like 1

Thanks for hosting, vis!  I always enjoy the meetings, but this one was especially fun. I met some cool new people and look forward to seeing their posts on the forum. 

Mr. Brett deserves a shout out for grilling in the rain, too. The ribs were a huge hit! 

Personal thanks to lexinverts for hooking me up with a sweet brain coral and to Critter Cabana for sponsoring the prize I won! This little club of ours is fantastic!  :applause:

• Like 4

I hate photos of myself do I tried to hide ????. You missed the funny part Kim, I kept smelling burning toast and I finally realized I'd forgotten the bread in the oven. It was almost black and rock hard ???? We all had a good chuckle !

• Like 2

I hate photos of myself do I tried to hide ????. You missed the funny part Kim, I kept smelling burning toast and I finally realized I'd forgotten the bread in the oven. It was almost black and rock hard ???? We all had a good chuckle !

Lol you were quite good at dodging photos!???? Sorry I missed the toast or maybe I'm not!???? Badxgillen got a pic of you!????

• Like 1

So I was going to lay off of the pictures since it seemed Kim had it pretty well covered but after downloading my memory card to the computer I found that I had taken a number more photos than I had remembered. So here are some of the shots I took at the Meet and Greet at Vis's house and her brand new upgraded reef tank.

SAM_0633_zpsp3efag1u.jpg

What a beautiful system, the tank was only setup fro a number of days but it is looking mighty fine. An all in one system with a custom built stand holding\hiding all the trimmings. Nice work!

SAM_0659_zpswaz7jxcq.jpg

JManrow the president looking suave, love the hat.

SAM_0640_zpsy84kfu25.jpg

Vis showing Miles the new system, some acrylic rod in the right hand side made for some interesting rock work.

SAM_0654_zpstldqyvzq.jpg

Gill&Fin getting Kireek into the photo, thank you for the frags you two.

SAM_0645_zpsruexjcml.jpg

We all know Danlu! He is another great guy, glad you made it out. I always enjoy chatting with you even if it is for only a short time, one of these days I need to get out to your house and check out your custom setup.

SAM_0689_zpsypntwvup.jpg

Nanoreefer is actually the person I got the new camera from. Most of you know him here for his photography skills, and for good reason. Nice meeting you my friend.

SAM_0687_zps7rrwmuek.jpg

And look who else if here! Its Jorge and Zorro! It was great seeing you there as well. You guys always have such interesting corals in your tanks, and those anemones looked spectacular. Thanks for the trades and frags, good stuff. 

SAM_0685_zpsjcdlkbel.jpg

Here is a bad picture of a great guy, sorry Andy. Lexinverts made an appearance and I am glad he did. A good fellow to talk to about many things, he loves his aquariums thats for sure, strike up a conversation with him some time and you will see what I mean. 

SAM_0684_zpspllypjxe.jpg

I got to meet RBeyer for the first time. Very nice guy. Once the C&C grow out piece is big enough I will put you on the list of people who will get their lost frags back first. Sounds like you got your system locked in.

SAM_0651_zpsr08cgi4n.jpg

The Prez and Smann helping get the show on the road, its really a team effort in our club here. There is always lots to do behind the scenes on the forum so its nice to talk face to face once in a while. 

SAM_0677_zpsewfkuozj.jpg

Speaking of behind the scenes, this guy here cooked all the BBQ food outside in the rain, Thank Bret, always good eats from your grill. And speaking of good foods that is one thing I did not get a picture of. There was cake, brownies, pineapple, strawberries, corn bread, baked beans, carrots& celery, macaroni salad, potato salad, water, wine, beer, and filtered water...All brought by different members of our fantastic club.

Thank You Vis and Thank You Everyone on the PNWMAS Crew.

• Like 5

OH WAIT! There is some more.

SAM_0682_zps9682otas.jpg

Flashy Fins was in attendance, she brought some awesome things to the swap...Its too bad none of it was for me. Maybe next time.

SAM_0678_zps6ojvyjuz.jpg

Lady Saber talking with Holly, very nice meeting you. Hope the Goniopora works out in your system. It sounds like it will be just fine.

• Like 1