Unfortunately I did... and I think I undersold them by $550 each :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That thing is a king of Tenius under blue.  5/6 colors (rainbow), amazing.

Wow.  These are gorgeous reefnjunkie!  I hope you get the photo upload sorted out so we can get more pics - these are pretty spectacular.

Here ya go Tom- :D

MattV Orange Envy

20160518-IMG_8113-2_zpsgmuewyfq.jpg

Very awesome.  Love that thing under blue.  It's a all around thumb up coral daylight or blue light

Not an app, I was shown a few things about my camera after all these years, like how to take a better pic, I can take pretty fair picks at times but the Blue Led and Blue T5 shots always were impossible.

Under my T5s that's what this piece looks like. I bought a new camera that delivers tomorrow hopefully better pics are in future

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

Here ya go Tom- :D

MattV Orange Envy

20160518-IMG_8113-2_zpsgmuewyfq.jpg

Wow! How does it look in daylight? Got frag available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Both TBD are wild pieces from Goldenbasket

I've got CJ Pinky and it's quite different it's closer to RMF Gila Monster, orangish body yellow tips

Looks like I'll have to look into Goldenbasket when I start up my frag tank in the future then.

5 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

Reef Raft CJ Pinky.jpg

That's allot of fire and burning going on there!  Insane...Never seen more than a frag  (Assuming this is one of the flaming/fire/burning acros..)

Thanks for the kindness... I like mamy others have problems with the SPS, granted it took 7 years for a "problem" to surface but in this last month I've lost many colony sized pieces- I'm just fortunate the colonies were so dang large losing a softball (or dinner plate) sized pieces mmmstill left a tennis ball or salad plate sized piece.

I think the worst is behind me (hopefully) and in the end, I really did need to "cut" back :)

I'm glad the format allows for easily uploading, I still have over a 100 different pieces to post
LOL

The Junkie ;)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the kindness... I like mamy others have problems with the SPS, granted it took 7 years for a "problem" to surface but in this last month I've lost many colony sized pieces- I'm just fortunate the colonies were so dang large losing a softball (or dinner plate) sized pieces mmmstill left a tennis ball or salad plate sized piece.

I think the worst is behind me (hopefully) and in the end, I really did need to "cut" back

Care to elaborate? Anything to learn from this?