My acro collection

reefnjunkie

• 5 weeks later...

Not an app, I was shown a few things about my camera after all these years, like how to take a better pic, I can take pretty fair picks at times but the Blue Led and Blue T5 shots always were impossible.

Under my T5s that's what this piece looks like. I bought a new camera that delivers tomorrow hopefully better pics are in future

Thanks for looking

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both TBD are wild pieces from Goldenbasket

I've got CJ Pinky and it's quite different it's closer to RMF Gila Monster, orangish body yellow tips

Looks like I'll have to look into Goldenbasket when I start up my frag tank in the future then.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for the kindness... I like mamy others have problems with the SPS, granted it took 7 years for a "problem" to surface but in this last month I've lost many colony sized pieces- I'm just fortunate the colonies were so dang large losing a softball (or dinner plate) sized pieces mmmstill left a tennis ball or salad plate sized piece.

I think the worst is behind me (hopefully) and in the end, I really did need to "cut" back :)

I'm glad the format allows for easily uploading, I still have over a 100 different pieces to post
LOL

The Junkie ;)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the kindness... I like mamy others have problems with the SPS, granted it took 7 years for a "problem" to surface but in this last month I've lost many colony sized pieces- I'm just fortunate the colonies were so dang large losing a softball (or dinner plate) sized pieces mmmstill left a tennis ball or salad plate sized piece.

I think the worst is behind me (hopefully) and in the end, I really did need to "cut" back [emoji4]

Care to elaborate? Anything to learn from this?