Ultimate%20Frags%20Ultimate%20Tri%20Colo

Pro Corals Rainbow Delight

PC%20Rainbow%20Delight_zpsvu9danmk.jpg

Reef Ready Grape Juice

Reef%20Ready%20Grape%20Juice_zpsh1aemgh7

Reef%20Ready%20Grape%20Juice-2_zpsbyz3oo

More to come (just a few- :tongue: )

• Like 6

TBD  = cj pinky?? beautiful colors for led Brad!! Maybe i'll just stick with LED for my next build :) oh that snowcone prostrata is doing awesome in tom's tank :)

Both TBD are wild pieces from Goldenbasket

I've got CJ Pinky and it's quite different it's closer to RMF Gila Monster, orangish body yellow tips

Both TBD are wild pieces from Goldenbasket

I've got CJ Pinky and it's quite different it's closer to RMF Gila Monster, orangish body yellow tips

TBD-2 is similar to JF Terra Nova, with more blue it will get darker red

Get rid of that grapejuice reefnjunkie, put something else cooler in that spot like your WD :-)

Still hating on my grape juice huh Tom  LOL (its getting better each week)

So I just realized I don't have to use photobucket on R2R to post pics so Im afraid this thread is dead it takes long enough to take the pics and then convert from RAW but photobucket was killing me -   :sad:

if anyone here is there.... I'll reach out to the tech group, that would be a huge plus if it was able to be implemented here

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-acro-collection-aka-my-obsession.238822/page-2#post-2796495

• Like 1

That GH aqua delight looks amazing Brad! Need to get a piece of that back.....

Have beer, will travel :)

DUDE! Where have you been hiding??? Long time no see!

That GH aqua delight looks amazing Brad! Need to get a piece of that back.....

Have beer, will travel :)

You need a tank first and not a algae farm :laugh: Did you get things back up and running good? Hell bring me the beer..............

• Like 1

DUDE! Where have you been hiding??? Long time no see!

Hi Chris! I'm still around... Just been busy for the last 8 years. I need to visit soon.

You need a tank first and not a algae farm :laugh: Did you get things back up and running good? Hell bring me the beer..............

Hi Scott,

I lost all of my LE algaes right before Christmas. :)

My Elos just hit the 2 month mark. I'll start a build thread one of these days...

I'll text you a pic for now.

Edited by chewie
  • Like 1

Sorry for the hijack Brad. :)

Hijack-No such thing

Im pretty sure I got that Aqua Delight from you LONG ago, I lost about 80 percent of the colony which was the size of a volley ball. You got my number gimme a shout when things are up and going.

As for the basement, that's where I keep all the dead bodies- I wouldn't go there :)

• Like 1

Still hating on my grape juice huh Tom  LOL (its getting better each week)

So I just realized I don't have to use photobucket on R2R to post pics so Im afraid this thread is dead it takes long enough to take the pics and then convert from RAW but photobucket was killing me -   :sad:

if anyone here is there.... I'll reach out to the tech group, that would be a huge plus if it was able to be implemented here

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-acro-collection-aka-my-obsession.238822/page-2#post-2796495

Just get Cannon 5D mark III and ef 100mm f/2.8l macro is usm.  Use JPG option with WB tuned, you don't need to use RAW and don't need to look back.  My old Nikon took $hit work on PS to to barely match the real color.  That Cannon, it's like bread and butter ( May be my D300 is too old for these blue thingy WB )

Edited by caolewis

I've got the color dialed down I'm actually using a grey card for white balance works better than the other way I was doing it but there is still the process of taking the time to upload to Photobucket unless there's a workaround for that it takes too long to post 150 pictures :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can load the whole folder, but you have army of fires, it will take time to upload.   Let me home a fews then it will ease up your side :-)

You can load the whole folder, but you have army of fires, it will take time to upload.   Let me home a fews then it will ease up your side :-)

If your talking photobucket, I'm aware of that-it usually freezes up- WAYS to much work for the volume, 1-5 maybe 10 no biggie, I have a few more than that.

Speaking of thinning the crop, you need to just give me your acros or at least let me cherry pick-I'll take great care of them!!

98989d9462f1f63442ac1d29dba9e12f.jpg

Downloaded a new cell phone photo app playing around with it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Colony looks inbalancing.  Did you lose two frags out of it :-)?