Must Sell fast-75 Gallon contents. Corals, live rock, fish

Guest BrianL

Guest BrianL

Hello,

WTS

I unfortunately need to move very soon and have had this 75 gallon salt water tank for 4 years. It is very stable and I have many different corals, soft and hard, and several nice fish. I want to sell off the livestock in one deal, I wish I could list everything I have in there but I just do not have the time to do that right now. I will take any good offer. I have 5-6 5gal buckets and will also take bids on the complete system. Please only serious offers only. I live in Eugene Oregon. Please email me for details. I can send photos of tank to your email address as that is the only way I can show you what is in there. I am sure you will be happy with what I have. I have alot of live rock one with a real nice shelf coral on it that is very nice. Brain coral, gorgonian coral, Christmas Tree coral, pollups, fish include three different clowns a Tomato, Ocellaris and a B&W Ocellaris, 2 engineer gobbies, leopard wrasse, Blue Damsel, 2 Blue Chromis plus 3 anemones 2 Condi's and one long tentacle . Plus 45 pounds or more of live rock (Live Rock DOES have Aptasia on it!) Red Plating Monti (large) Brain Coral Large size, Green pollyps,Green Mushroom Caps (plenty of those) Green Zoas and Candy Cane plus snails etc. etc.. Adding all this up comes to around $880-$980. I will take $450 for the entire bunch listed above! I want to sell this as one deal. I do not have the time left to piece this out. I think this is a great offer and I will hope maybe some of you might get together and take this all off my hands real soon. PLEASE!

Here are some new sharper pictures.

This weekend only I am selling all the contents (Live Contents) off. First come first grab. Prices are listed below and will take good offers as well. All must go by Monday! Live Rock, everything inside the tank. Call 541-342-2406 for directions.

post-965-141867767735_thumb.jpg

post-965-141867767742_thumb.jpg

post-965-141867767747_thumb.jpg

post-965-14186776775_thumb.jpg

post-965-141867767753_thumb.jpg

Brian, here is a bump and a little help.

Nice Brain coral.

How big is the Monti?

Is the "tongue coral" a plate?

I am interested in some of your corals (especially the 3 listed above) and I am sure other people are interested in some other stuff (live rock and fish, that I don't need). Maybe a deal could be worked out if enough people are interested in small things. So eventhough you want to sell this as a whole, if you could indicate how much aprox for each we might be able to get a group of people taking it off your hands and it might add up to what you want for. I took the liberty to use your list and picture to guesstimate how much each piece would cost, hoping this would help interested people.

Here is how I would list things. let me know if that is how you would break it down if you would get to that point!

LR : 45/60 lbs for $175?

1- red Brain ?) very pretty (size?) $70 (see pict above)

2- Big colony of red plating Monti (about 15 inch accross?) $95 (see pict above)

3- Big Xmas tree coral ( keeps growing like nuts) $65 or $10/frag

4- green button pollyps rocks They are popping up all over. $35 for rocks with 20-30 or more polyps

5- Green mushrooms $10 per mushroom (about 10 of them?)

6- 3 anemones - 2 condis $10- each and one long tentacle which is moving around alot

lately. $35

7-9" long tongue coral - $65

8- and one small leather- $20

9-Candy Cane? $25-

10-Gorgonian ? $40

there are some other frags here and there in the tank attached to rock

Total Corals ~ >$500

Fishes

11-three different clowns, Orange Osicllaris $15 each, B&W oscillaris

$35

12-2 engineer gobbies $12 each , both for $20

13-leopard wrasse $35

14-Blue Damsel $5

15- two Blue Chromis $5 each

Total Fishes ~135

LR+ Coral+ Fishes ~$800

get all of it for $450 (almost 1/2 off)

This has to go this week-end or early next week. Thanks for helping!

Guest BrianL

Thanks for the bump!

Brian, here is a bump and a little help.

Nice Brain coral.

How big is the Monti?

Is the "tongue coral" a plate?

I am interested in some of your corals (especially the 3 listed above) and I am sure other people are interested in some other stuff (live rock and fish, that I don't need). Maybe a deal could be worked out if enough people are interested in small things. So eventhough you want to sell this as a whole, if you could indicate how much aprox for each we might be able to get a group of people taking it off your hands and it might add up to what you want for. I took the liberty to use your list and picture to guesstimate how much each piece would cost, hoping this would help interested people.

Here is how I would list things. let me know if that is how you would break it down if you would get to that point!

LR : 45/60 lbs for $175?

1- red Brain ?) very pretty (size?) $70 (see pict above)

2- Big colony of red plating Monti (about 15 inch accross?) $95 (see pict above)

3- Big Xmas tree coral ( keeps growing like nuts) $65 or $10/frag

4- green button pollyps rocks They are popping up all over. $35 for rocks with 20-30 or more polyps

5- Green mushrooms $10 per mushroom (about 10 of them?)

6- 3 anemones - 2 condis $10- each and one long tentacle which is moving around alot

lately. $35

7-9" long tongue coral - $65

8- and one small leather- $20

9-Candy Cane? $25-

10-Gorgonian ? $40

there are some other frags here and there in the tank attached to rock

Total Corals ~ >$500

Fishes

11-three different clowns, Orange Osicllaris $15 each, B&W oscillaris

$35

12-2 engineer gobbies $12 each , both for $20

13-leopard wrasse $35

14-Blue Damsel $5

15- two Blue Chromis $5 each

Total Fishes ~135

LR+ Coral+ Fishes ~$800

get all of it for $450 (almost 1/2 off)

This has to go this week-end or early next week. Thanks for helping!

Thank YOU!!!!

Guest BrianL

Weekend Blow out sale!

Here is the deal. I will have open house to anyone interested in what I have in the tank. This weekend only and all must go by Monday. The list with prices is posted above. First come first grab.

My number is 541-342-2406 and I live in Eugene Oregon. Call for directions.