March 2016 Meet and Greet Frag Swap

badxgillen

Saturday March 12th is the day for out next PNWMAS Meeting 1:00PM. A Meet and Greet will be hosted by Vis and I think that this will be a perfect opportunity to do another frag swap. You know the drill, bring a cooler, Styrofoam, or good Tupperware full of your tradeable coral frags and see about exchanging one or two with a fellow member for something you don't have.

You can use this thread or start up another to make a more organized exchange. I like to see what people want or have to trade ahead of time to make things easier but I also come with a few surprises too just in case.

This is a great way to snag some corals, save some cash, and make some friends. You can learn a lot from some one who has successfully kept and propagated a certain specimen.

Also a good time to help out a new guy with that coral that just doesn't fit into you tank any more.

• Like 5

I am hoping to find some new gems at the March Meet and Greet.Here's what I have:

Z's and P's

BLUEBERRY FIELDS FOREVER

FIRE AND ICE

MIND BLOWING

DEVILS ARMOR

TRYEE BLUE EYED GIRLS

MARY JANE'S

NUCLEAR WINTERS

SPECKLED/RING OF FIRE

SPS

Larry Jackson's Tri Color

Montipora Foliosa

Unknown 4 colored table

Rufus Blue

California Tort 1"

I am looking for corals with natural white coloration.Other than that I am open to any reasonable offers.Feel free to request pics or shoot me a PM.The meet is less than 1 week away,so don't delay.

• Like 1

Speaking of trades,here's some pics.

DSCF2433_zpssmhzjfk1.jpg

The mother colony table.In anyone else's tank the new growth is lavender with white polyps.The base is good old brown with a Kelly green overlay,Brown polyps.

Zoas in my sump.Not the actual frags.

DSCF4390_zpsarteoqro.jpg

Upper right-Devil's Armor Far right-Blue Berry Fields Forever

Center- Mary Jane's. Single polyp on circular plug is a Gobbstopper.

Lower Left-Fire and Ice. Lower Right-Three Blue Eyed Girls

DSCF4775_zpswhzj4re_edit_1448979727901_z

I have a 3 polyp frag of these Speckled/Ring of Fire zoas.^

Edited by kireek
  • Like 1

I will be looking for some easy to try sticks and a few zoa if anyone has some for sale or just plain thinning out and want to give away.

. I have some zoas that you can have. I am not making the meeting. I don't get out much. So not sure how I can get them to you. Some are just brown some are nice. None that I am willing to give away are the high end ones.
  • Like 1