I need a tank for sump. Preferably cheap

joshuapd

I'm looking to obtain a sump/tank. Would like 45-55 gallons. Scratched ok. If you've got one taking up space in your garage or basement let me know. Prefer free or very cheap. I can pick up in Portland/Vancouver metro area. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 28x11x16 actual sump I'm selling for 40 bucks, breaks down to about 21 gallons, I may have a 55 gallon acrylic tank as well that could be used for a sump for 20 bucks, I have one person interested but if the deal falls through I could put you next in line.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have a 40 breeder that was used as the sump on my prop system, I've removed the baffles and used it as a holding tank for a while so it'll need new baffles. It's got the back and one side painted black. 

It has 3 holes drilled in it for an external pump and some accessories, the bulkheads are currently still installed and don't leak, they currently have plugs installed.

$20 if you want it.

I have a 40 breeder that was used as the sump on my prop system, I've removed the baffles and used it as a holding tank for a while so it'll need new baffles. It's got the back and one side painted black. 

It has 3 holes drilled in it for an external pump and some accessories, the bulkheads are currently still installed and don't leak, they currently have plugs installed.

$20 if you want it.

Sorry OP. I also need a sump. Where you located arsonmfg? Got pictures of the sump?

• 2 weeks later...

have a 40b and a 55 you can have if you come get them also have a seaclear 60 that would work for 20 bucks

have several return pumps i  would let go cheap like  25-40 depending on the pump.

and plumbing supplies for days metric and standard

call/txt me at 971-203-1526

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...