Reviving the Hatfield Marine Science Center Thread!

Hopefully, we can revive the HMSC Forum, that was started a few years ago! Dennis Glaze(Glazed) was Moderator at that time, and I believe that he has move on to other things. I would like Sid Stetson(IntoTheMystic) to resume Moderation for this forum, if at all possible!

• Like 2

Sid seems like a pretty cool guy, and the sub forum would be a nice addition for any members attending the Hatfield Marine Science Center or whom want to attend. I myself find many aspects of the educational side interesting and enlightening, but maybe that is because I have a son who is almost ready for college, or maybe I am that interested. Regardless it never hurts to reach out to our MHSC friends.

What were Sid's feelings on this?

• 2 weeks later...

Sid is looking forward to working with both the Hatfield Marine Science Center thread, and to the tour! I spoke with him this morning. I am going to post more details here in the HMSC Thread, and in the OCAQ Thread about the upcoming behind-the-scenes-tours.

When we have a Paypal link set up for payments, I will then post it in the Meetings and Events Forum.

• Like 2

Sid is looking forward to working with both the Hatfield Marine Science Center thread, and to the tour! I spoke with him this morning. I am going to post more details here in the HMSC Thread, and in the OCAQ Thread about the upcoming behind-the-scenes-tours.

When we have a Paypal link set up for payments, I will then post it in the Meetings and Events Forum.

Hey folks!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing and speaking with you guys and meeting some new faces as well. I'm going to try and post occasional updates on some of the research going on at Hatfield and may even add info about the Aquarium Science Program every once in a while.

• Like 5

Hey folks!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing and speaking with you guys and meeting some new faces as well. I'm going to try and post occasional updates on some of the research going on at Hatfield and may even add info about the Aquarium Science Program every once in a while.

This is very exciting! I know several people who would be very interested in updates on the facility and its research, including myself. Thank You Sid.

• Like 2