Sign in to follow this  
TaylorW

Hello, my name is Taylor and I'm new to this forum. I'm a 32 year old married female and a mother of two, a 13 year old son and 12 year old daughter. I've been married for 13 years. I've been into anything fish/aquatic related since age 7. I've always had tropical tanks and got my first saltwater tank about 7 years ago and have been addicted ever since

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum TaylorW, lots of very nice and informative people on this site so feel free to ask any questions you may have. And don't forget to use a photo bucket account to help post pictures up, we all love pictures. Well see you around the forum.

Welcome aboard......what kind of marine life are you into, Fish, corals, inverts? And what is your daughters favorite part or main interest....mine seem to only like clown fish and blue hippo tangs. I guess if you didn't have a staring roll in Finding Nemo ya get no looks from them, lol.

That's great! My children never really got into it. It was always "Do we really have to go to another fish store?"

• Like 1